What do you expect to get out of this curriculum?

Data Society – Home Forums Introduction to R and Visualization What do you expect to get out of this curriculum?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  LATOYA CLARKE 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

FrankRuss
    Participant

My Achievements

Section completed! IconPost published! IconFeedback given! IconExercise done! IconConcept review passed! IconSetup completed! Icon

Hi,

I just started the curriculum. I’m off to a good start and enjoying the material.

I thought it might be interesting to see if anyone would want to share: what do you expect to get out of this curriculum?

Is it skill building for an existing job? Are you looking to change jobs? Are you using this as a foundation before entering some sort of degree program?

Thanks.

Frank

LATOYA CLARKE
    Participant

My Achievements

Exercise set done! IconCourse completed! IconSection completed! IconConcept review passed! IconSection completed! IconAnswered a post IconPost published! IconFeedback given! IconExercise done! IconConcept review passed! IconQuiz completed IconCourse completed! IconSetup completed! Icon

I am primarily doing this for self fulfillment . Also, I really want hone some exceptional skills at the end of the course.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.