Assessment question #1 in section "The Functions of Data Science in Business"

Data Society – Home Forums Data Science for Leaders Assessment question #1 in section "The Functions of Data Science in Business"

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Merav Yuravlivker 1 year ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

JayC
    Participant

My Achievements

Concept review passed! IconSection completed! IconConcept review passed! IconCourse completed! IconConcept review passed! IconSection completed! IconExercise set done! IconSection completed! IconAnswered a post IconPost published! IconFeedback given! IconExercise done! IconConcept review passed! IconQuiz completed IconCourse completed! IconSetup completed! Icon

The quiz is not correctly detecting the answer to the first question in the “Functions of Data Science…” section. Though I correctly answered the question, the quiz indicated that my sequence of activities was incorrect.

Merav Yuravlivker
    Keymaster

My Achievements

Concept review passed! IconExercise set done! IconConcept review passed! IconExercise set done! IconConcept review passed! IconExercise set done! IconExercise set done! IconConcept review passed! IconConcept review passed! IconSection completed! IconConcept review passed! IconSection completed! IconConcept review passed! IconConcept review passed! IconExercise set done! IconExercise set done! IconSection completed! IconConcept review passed! IconSection completed! IconAnswered a post IconFeedback given! IconExercise done! IconConcept review passed! IconQuiz completed IconCourse completed! IconSetup completed! Icon

Hi JayC,

Thank you for letting us know – we’ll look into this issue!

Best,
    Merav

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.